Our Mum Tribe X Johnson’s® Kids Back to School Head Starts Event takes place on August 16th at 8.30pm.
We all understand how busy back to school times are for young families. Whether it’s the little ones starting out on their new journey or older kids getting used to the routine all over again, summer’s end and September starts can be a little complicated and involve a lot more juggling. But it shouldn’t feel like a tug of war!
There’s lots you can do to get organised and make everything a little easier as the whole family slots into their new timetable.
Join Mum Tribe and our experts on the night for a fun, informative evening with lots of practical tips and advice from our panel:
Paula Moriarty, Children’s Nurse and Professional Skincare Consultant for Johnson’s® Kids
Award winning cookbook author, Jolene Cox from @oneyummymummy1
Author and entrepreneur Kel Galavan, aka @mrssmartmoneyhq
We’ll cover everything from children’s skin and haircare advice, fabulous lunchbox ideas and how to get a handle on your back to school budget, plus answer any questions you might have.
*A Johnson’s® Kids Gift Box containing four Johnson’s® Kids products (€17.96 RRP) is available for the first 40 people who register and attend the Johnson’s® Kids X Mum Tribe Ask the Expert Event on August 16th at 8.30pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift Boxes are available to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
- Over 18s only, no purchase necessary.
- Only one Johnson’s® Kids Gift Box allowed per attendee.
- To enter, simply register at the Eventbrite link above by 23:59 on August 6th , 2021
- 1 entry per person. Each Gift Box contains 4 x Johnsons Kids Range Products worth €17.96 RRP (RRP only).
- Please include your full postal address, including eircode and contact number when registering for the event.
- *If you are one of the first 40 people who has registered to attend, Mum Tribe will contact you with details on how to claim your Johnson’s® Kids Gift Box.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- We may use image or likeness of attendees in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to any causes beyond our reasonable control.
- When registering for our Mum Tribe Events your details will be added to our Mum Tribe Mail, if you wish to be removed please contact us here: https://mumtribeireland.com/contact/